Warehouse Pallet Racking
A well-planned pallet rack system can increase storage space, improve productivity, and help you adapt to evolving inventory needs.
But which type of rack is best suited to your business? You might already know. If that’s the case, you can contact us and we can get started.
It might seem like a savvy move to go with the cheapest option, but that could end up costing more in the long-run due to decreased efficiency.
If you need help selecting pallet rack or have questions, contact us. We’re here to help!
Product Line Card
Pallet Rack Types
Used Pallet Racks
- Save up to 50% off regular prices.
- Our used rack is in like-new condition.
- We have used rack in stock that’s ready for delivery or shipping.
Selective Pallet Racks
- The most popular and versatile pallet racking system.
- Gives immediate access to stored material with any type of forklift.
- Ideal for general warehousing, manufacturing, and low-turnover retail.
- Stores bars, tubing, pipes and other long or oddly-shaped items.
- Can be more expensive than other types of racking.
- Easily expandable & easy for forklifts to access.
Push Back Pallet Racks
- Less product handling and chance of damage is lower.
- Faster picking vs. drive-in racks because you put away and de-shelve from the front.
- It’s safer for forklift operators since they never enter into the system or need to maneuver in tight spaces.
Double Reach Rack
- High-density storage at a lower cost.
- Gives access to two pallets from the same side of the aisle.
- Saves space because fewer aisles are needed to access loads.
- High-density storage solution available.
- You can store up to 75% more pallets vs. conventional (selective) rack.
- Reduces space costs & it holds more material.
Pallet Racking Projects
Pepsico (West Virginia)
ODEC Wildcat Point Generation Facility (Maryland)
Pallet Rack FAQ
Can you design a rack system that will work for us?
Our Sales Representatives will work with you to determine what type of system would best suit your needs. Once a warehouse racking system is chosen, we can further customize your selection based on space restrictions and application.
Do you stock new and used racking?
Yes, our new line of product includes teardrop and hook & slot selective pallet racks. We also purchase, and stock, used racks that meet our quality standards.
Clients We’ve Worked With
Contact Us About Your Pallet Storage Needs
We’d love to meet with you to discuss what you’re looking for and how we can help.
Project Quote Process
- Free Consultation. We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs and to conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Free Estimate. After the consultation, we’ll create an estimate for your project at no charge.
- Installation. Smaller projects can take 1-2 days, while larger projects can take up to 3 weeks.