More Storage in Small Spaces
Drive-in/Drive-thru pallet rack systems are designed and suited for large and heavy pallets with little variety. This system reduces square footage requirement, and features a last in, first out (LIFO) or first in, first out (FIFO) load method.
Benefits of Drive-In/Drive-Thru Pallet Rack Systems
- High density storage for low-rotation product.
- You can store up to 75% more pallets vs. a conventional selective rack.
- Reduces storage space costs.
Request a Quote
Project Quote Process
- Free Consultation. We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs and to conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Free Estimate. After the consultation, we’ll create an estimate for your project at no charge.
- Installation. Smaller projects can take 1-2 days, while larger projects can take up to 3 weeks.
Drive-In Pallet Rack Systems
These systems are configured to allow lift equipment to drive directly into a lane (or bay) of stacked rows to store and access pallets of goods. Goods are stored several pallets deep, utilizing a Last In, First Out (LIFO) storage method that pushes older pallets to the back of the bay. Drive-In systems are especially well-suited for making efficient use of tight storage spaces for goods without a shelf-life.
Drive-Thru Pallet Rack Systems
These systems are set up similarly to Drive-In Pallet Rack Systems, but allow for lift equipment entry from either end of the bay. This permits access to goods in a First In, First out (FIFO) configuration.
Drive-Thru systems provide the efficiency of space similar to Drive-In systems, but are better suited for storing goods with a shelf-life.
Maximum Storage Density
In addition to the durability and convenience of selective pallet rack systems, Drive-In/Drive-Thru rack systems maximize storage density by eliminating aisles and providing storage rows that are multiple pallets deep.
Our Service Area
Even if you’re located outside our service area, we still might be able to help you.
Clients We’ve Worked With