Flexible, Versatile Storage Racks
The cantilever rack style is one of the most flexible, versatile storage systems available. Ideal for storing several different sizes, weights, and shapes of items and materials, the open design provides quick access and makes loading and unloading easy and efficient. This system can be best used for industries that use long, heavy items that need to be stored.
What Is a Cantilever Rack?
Cantilever-style racks have a base foundation and a series of columns with adjustable outstretched arms. The ability to change the height of each level by moving the arms up or down provides a high degree of storage flexibility and endless options for storing different sizes and shapes of products.
Types of Items to Store on a Cantilever Rack
While the kinds of items that can be stored on a cantilever-style rack are nearly limitless, this style is most often used for long items and materials, such as:
- Plywood sheet
- Store bars
Cantilever Rack Quick Facts
- Can be more expensive than other types of racking.
- Easily expendable & easy for forklifts to access.
Request a Quote
Project Quote Process
- Free Consultation. We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs and to conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Free Estimate. After the consultation, we’ll create an estimate for your project at no charge.
- Installation. Smaller projects can take 1-2 days, while larger projects can take up to 3 weeks.
Why Choose Cantilever Racks
While cantilever may be more expensive that other rack styles, it also provides a uniquely flexible and versatile solution for storage. Some advantages of the style include:
- Quick, easy installation
- Easy to add on as storage needs grow
- Adjustable levels to accommodate changes
- Light, medium, and heavy-duty storage capabilities
- Single-sided or double-sided storage access
Our Service Area
Our service area covers most of Central and Eastern PA, Delaware, Northeastern Maryland, and South and Central New Jersey. Learn more about our service area, and how we might be able to help you even if you are outside of the area.
Clients We’ve Worked With
Ask About Our Used Cantilever Rack Selection
J & J Material carries used cantilever racking in like-new condition that is in stock and ready to ship. Our used stock also comes at a discounted price that may be as much as 50% lower than buying new. To learn more about our used inventory, visit Used Pallet Racks.
Request a Consultation
To get help choosing the pallet rack style that will work best for your needs and location, please contact us to set up a free consultation by calling 717-449-5153 or completing the Contact Request form.