Get Storage Flexibility With Cantilever Rack
Ideal for storing several different types, sizes, and weight of items and materials, Cantilever racks offer flexibility and versatility in storing racks. This system can be best used for industries that use long, heavy items that need to be stored.
Cantilever Rack Quick Facts
- Stores bars, tubing, pipes, and other long or oddly shaped items.
- Can be more expensive than other types of racking.
- Easily expendable & easy for forklifts to access.
Request a Quote
Project Quote Process
- Free Consultation. We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs and to conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Free Estimate. After the consultation, we’ll create an estimate for your project at no charge.
- Installation. Smaller projects can take 1-2 days, while larger projects can take up to 3 weeks.
Why Choose Cantilever Rack
Cantilever racks are made from single columns that have extending outstretched arms and a solid base foundation. The outstretched arms have the option to be adjusted. The adjusting and ability to change the level size gives you the option to store different size products and can store a high variety of products.
The open design of cantilever racks decreases the chance of damaging pallets and storage. There is minimal chance of damaging goods during storage, loading, or unloading pallets.
These pallet racks are quick and easy to install. Money and time will be saved by the quick and easy installation process.
Our Service Area
Our service area covers most of Central and Eastern PA, Delaware, Northeastern Maryland, and South and Central New Jersey. Learn more about our service area, and how we might be able to help you even if you are outside of the area.
Clients We’ve Worked With
Contact Us About Your Pallet Storage Needs
We’d love to meet with you to discuss what you’re looking for and how we can help.