Save Space With Double Reach Rack
Double Reach Pallet Racks is most often used to increase storage efficiency and also high pallet density. These racks are configured and set up back to back, and this creates a highly efficient double deep pallet storage system.
Highlights of Double Reach Pallet Racks
- High-density storage at a low cost.
- Gives access to two pallets from the same side of the aisle.
- Saves space. Fewer aisle are needed to access loads.
Request a Quote
Project Quote Process
- Free Consultation. We’ll meet with you to discuss your needs and to conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Free Estimate. After the consultation, we’ll create an estimate for your project at no charge.
- Installation. Smaller projects can take 1-2 days, while larger projects can take up to 3 weeks.
Why Choose Double Reach Racking?
One of the greatest benefits of the double reach rack system is reducing the number if aisles. This saves space and increases storage capacity. Racks are set up back to back, and using this method can increase warehouse floor space by 60%.
Double reach rack systems can be utilized for pallet loads that may not need immediate access to. Stock rotation is less important, and certain pallets can stay stored in the back.
The double reach rack system is often used in warehouses that utilize the last in/first out (LIFO) storage inventory model. This is also used with high-volume pallets with limited warehouse space. Pallets can be accessed using a reach truck.
Our Service Area
Even if you’re located outside our service area, we still might be able to help you.
Clients We’ve Worked With